Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas in July!


Hi, AJ here with a head start to your Christmas card making today!

Since there was so much brand new holiday product at the CHA show, I felt a Christmas card in July was totally acceptable!  And what better product to add that sparkle and bling to your project than Want2Scrap!


The holidays are all about sparkle and bling when it comes to decorations, cards, and gifts- so for my card, I used the Labels Twenty-Five Nestabling in silver to outline my card stock cut using the Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five die to cover my Labels Twenty-Five Nestaboard

The fabulous thing about the nestaboard, is you can cover is with paper, paint, or any other medium of your choosing, and then you have a fabulous little ornament to hang on your tree when you are done using it on the card.  ;)

I finished off the card with a few Baby Bling in Turquoise, some of my favorite Want2Scrap bling!  I add them to everything! :)



enjoy!

AJ
http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/

Want2Scrap products used:
Labels Twenty-Five Nestabling in Silver
Nestaboard Labels Twenty-Five
Baby Bling in Turquoise

Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five die templates
Spellbinders Holiday Magic M-Bossabilities
Stamps- Gina K Designs
May Arts Ribbon
3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Copic Markers


And- Make sure to check out all the fabulous projects from the hop this past week!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Love the Baby Bling. Lanna from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice card. Manon from QC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty with the fun ornaments and the bling is sparkling! I love receiving a card I can take something off to hang on the tree or stick on the fridge. Even a bookmark. It makes it so special!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. The nestabling makes it easy to add some texture & sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover