Saturday, July 7, 2012

Allie Gower: More NestaBLING

Hi, y'all. Allie and I'm back with another sweet and simple card using Want 2 Scrap's NestaBLING!


 


I want to thank our promotional partners at Niki Sivils again. I am having such fun with this paper. This line is called Noah (Remember, I have a Noah, and take care of a little Noah) and it is WAY to fun for boys. I love taking care of ALL my little boys. I'm doing special with two of my little boys, and this is their little "invite" to the fun. Earlier I made a card for Noah, but I couldn't leave out his little brother, so I quickly created a second card.

More with Niki Sivils

I again used a little ClearSnap ink for accents around the edges. I cut some more strips of my favorite patterns, and used these wildly popular pennant die cuts that go with this adorable Noah line from Niki Sivils. I also used some of the patterned paper scraps and an Epiphany Round 14 bit for a little more interest. The little guy getting this card LOVES flowers (I know, so sweet, right?) and so I added a little Close To My Heart flower with baby bling. I finished it off with some flourishes, and these were cut apart from Nina Brackett's designs - the Endless Waves Beautiful Bling Borders.

TIP:

The star Nestabling actually comes attached - I initially cut the two stars apart so I'd have some to use - so here are the leftovers on another card. You can't even tell. And once again, you don't HAVE to use a die cut with it - it lays down very nicely with or without die cuts.

MATERIALS:
Star Nestabling, Baby Bling, Beautiful Bling Borders "Endless Waves" - Want2Scrap
Patterned Paper, Die Cuts - Niki Sivils
Ink - ClearSnap
Embellishments - Epiphany Crafts Round 14, Close To My Heart Flower
Adhesive - Glue Arts
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White

Thanks for looking today!




4 comments:

  1. awesome Allie! I am loving your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Allie! I need to get me some star bling!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHH, lovely, Allie! Love all that bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love Nikki and this is fantastic, just love that star!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover