Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Hey everyone- AJ here with a Want2Scrap Mothers Day card.
Mothers day will be here before you know it, and I am early for once!

My card for today uses Want2Scrap's Lattice Rectangles Nestabling in Eggplant pearl, and Baby Bling pearls in white.

For my card, I used Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles as my starting point.  I die cut and embossed the white cardstock with the largest of the die templates.
 
*tip, I found it is extremely easy to adhere your Nestabling to your die cut by simply removing the Nestabling from the backing, laying it face DOWN (sticky side up) onto your workspace, and then laying your die cut on top of the adhesive.  Since they are created for the dies, you can see right through where the need to go and they line up perfectly!

I stamped the flowers using Clearsnaps pigment and chalk inks to create a shadow effect, and the sentiment in black ink.  To adhere the card to the die cut, I simply cut a 3 1/4 X 4" piece of cardstock folded over and attached to the middle of the die.

I finished the card off with the baby bling white pearls beneath the sentiment.

Want2Scrap products used: 

Cross Promotional Items used:

Stamps- Skipping Stones Designs, Beautiful Bonicals




Are you working on Mothers Day cards yet?  Make sure to add some Want2Scrap to them for some extra bling!

Enjoy!!




AJ


http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the bling perfectly frames that fab stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ......I'm so jealous that you have your card done already! And what a gorgeous card it is!! The Nestabling Lattice Rectangles looks amazing on it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover