Thursday, October 13, 2011

Want2crap - Fairy Card

Hello there, today I have another card to share using Nestabling™, and Nestaboard™ by Want2Scrap™. I love the little fairy's in Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper collection, so much so, I don't want to cut the paper, but today is the day to do so LOL! At first I thought the black Nestabling would be to much, and over power everything, but I love how it looks with the green colors. I also have a short video/tutorial on how I made this card, enjoy...

Thanks for visiting today - Linda













Thanks again :)


Supplies used on this Project:

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Graphic 45: Once Upon a Springtime cardstock.
Beacon: Zip Dry Paper Glue.

Other Supplies Used:
Misc.: Espresso, Sandal, Juniper Acrylic Paint Dabbers. Crystal Coarse Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Ribbon, Foam Tape.





1 comment:

  1. Stunning as always Linda, you make it look so easy, great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover