Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blingy Garden Chic Wall Hanging

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I have a blingy garden chic wall hanging to share with you. Recently Want2Scrap™ partnered up with Eco Green Crafts and we received some products from Eco Green Crafts. A couple of the products were inks and stamps and to create the stamped images I used the Garden Chic rubber stamp set and Black ink.I started by taping the S4-319 Lattice Rectangles on to a piece of white cardstock and then stamping inside the framed area. I only used a black ink pad but by inking up the stamp and stamping off on a piece of scratch paper and repeating this I was able to get a few different shades of gray. Then I used the Grand Calibur™ to cut/emboss the die cut shape.I added the Nestabling™ Lattice Rectangle White and Black Pearls to the die cut and then I added diamond glitter on the exposed adhesive. Here is a close up to see the glitter.I added a heart shaped ribbon slider with some black ribbon to embellish the dress form.I added Baby Bling White Pearls and 72 Count Black Rhinestones to the corners.To create the base of the wall hanging I used LF-132 Grand Rectangles and LF-347 Grand Labels Twenty-Three layered the two pieces using 3D Foam Squares.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a creative day!

Hugs,









Want2Scrap™ Products Used:
Nestabling™ Lattice Rectangle White and Black Pearls
Baby Bling White Pearls
72 Count Black Rhinestones
Rhinestone Heart Ribbon Slider

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Spellbinders™: Grand Calibur™, S4-319 Lattice Rectangles, LF-132 Grand Rectangles, LF-347 Grand Labels Twenty-Three
Eco Green Crafts: Garden Chic Rubber Stamp Set, Paris Trunk Black Dye Based Artists Ink

Other Products Used:
Paper: Discount Cardstock Soot, Simply Smooth White
Accessories: Joann's Diamond Glitter, Black Ribbon; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover