Friday, April 8, 2011

Joy and a Winner

Hello everyone, the project I will share today is maybe one of my favorites, I love mini albums just as much as I love cards! so for me the chipboard albums from Want2scrap means: heaven...
I use this circle chipboard album
I also use some of my favorite bling such as: baby blue rhinestones, Pink Pearls, the lovely swirl with pearls is so cute to, you can find lots of bling and pearls as well as the new Nestabling! and as you can see I use some of the Spellbinders Dies on some of my album pages, I had so much fun with this album!




Working on another project that I will share soon ;) thanks for stop by!





Just wanted to add that our Scrapscene winner is...Pam DelaTorre! Big Congrats Pam, you will be getting fun mail soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh it is so cute! I love it!
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is some clever and TOTALLY bling-ed out perfection in memory and thoughtfully preserved inspiration: YEOWZA! Every detail of this stunning collection is breath taking! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous!!Love every detail of it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover