Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday....Nestabling

The Nestabling has arrived in the store HERE and it is ready to be used on your fabulous projects. Just look what I have here. I am in need of sooo many birthday cards this month. I have 3 co workers and several blog friends who's birthdays are this month. So I decided to pull out my pretty Nestabling Beaded Square White Pearls and frame a soft feminine flower. Perfect!


I also added some White Baby Pearls to my tag to dress it up a little. Do you see this pretty Graphic 45 Le Romanitque paper? They were so nice to sponsor the design team here at Want 2 Scrap. I love the vintage feel with a little added grunge.




Here is how I put together my center focal point. I cut out my square using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares Large.


I then took my craft tweezers and pulled off the Nestabling Pearls so I don't put my fingerprints all over the adhesive.


Then adhear them to the paper. You can add your favorite colored image, or pretty flowers, the possibilites are endless.



Want 2 Scrap products used:

White Baby Pearls
Nestabling Beaded Square White Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather




I just wanted to add a little note that Heather's area was hit by tornadoes this week. She is okay but please keep her and others in her area in your thoughts!


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the Nestabling™ around the flower. It is so soft and feminine. Thinking of the Alabama area and all the families affected. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather what a beautiful card, love that Nestabling and the Graphic 45 paper. Great Birthday card, love it all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover