Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thanks for being you

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I am so excited to share a cute card I have created using the Fleur De Lis rectangles from Spellbinders I had so much fun making this card, I wanted to make something with Spring in mind, I started with blue card stock for my card base, then covered with patterned papers, and I cut a piece of white glittered card stock, I added the glittered card stock on the front of card , added one sweet vintage image, some flowers, ribbon and buttons I also distressed the edges of the card and image.
I wanted to add more interest on the glittered card stock so I use my fingers to lift a little bit the edges of the scallops... Love the result! hope you enjoy my first project, I can't wait to share my next creations with you.


5 comments:

  1. wonderfully pretty! Love the stitching and the punched border and the adorable image...Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that stitching and the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatriz! This is SUPER - duper! What a glorious piece of paper craft to beckon SPRING {yes, please!}... I love it! Don't those frames just send you.... ahhhhhhh! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A true work of art -- LOVE everything about this!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover