Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our team is growing again...

We have just added another brilliant artist to our team...I am sure many of you are already familiar with the talented Beatriz Jennings.

Welcome Beatriz!



Here is a little background on Beatriz...

I fell in love with scrapbooking when I was looking through a magazine and saw all of the beautiful things that you can do with paper. Right now I'm in love with card making and altered art. I have been scrapbooking for 4 years and I love to use ribbon, buttons, and flowers on most of my creations. I don't know how to describe my style, but some people say that is a little bit romantic, feminine, and even shabby. Some of my work has been published in magazines like Handmade (formerly Paper Trends), Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Paper Crafts, Scrapbook and Cards Today and Cardmaker magazine to list a few. I have also had projects published in idea books and had tutorials and projects published online on scrapbooking/papercrafting sites and some e zines.

I wanted to find out a few fun things about Beatriz so I asked her...

What is your favorite dessert?
I don't think I could choose only one, it can be ice cream, cake, or chocolate.

What is your proudest moment?
My kids being born :) and when I finished college

If you had $100 and could not spend it on scrappy stuff, bills, and only on yourself what would you buy with it? It could be a purse or some silver earrings or bracelet.

Look at some of these fabulous projects Beatriz has created!



So much eye candy...



Wouldn't it be fabulous to find this in your mailbox?



Beatriz will be back on Saturday with her first official post as part of the Want2Scrap Design Team!

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! Her work is AMAZING!!! Gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her work!! So glad to see Beatriz's photo - and get to know her better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our Want2Scrap family, you are truly an amazing designer. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE welcome, Beatriz! {You can't hear it, but the BAND IS PLAYING - LOUDLY!} These samples are breath taking! Can't wait to see the wonderful ways you make Want2Scrap products shine.... EVEN BRIGHTER! {hee hee} Welcome, welcome, WAHOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover