Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank You...with bling

Hello.  I wanted to share a card I made using some of the most beautiful Want2Scrap pearl bling.  I seem to use these on almost every card I make.  I don't think a girl can ever have too much bling.  Do you?

I used the Pink Pearls 72 count from the store.  I like that this set has 3 different sizes in one pack.
 I think I am also addicted to stitching on all of my cards lately.  I think it just gives it that finished look.
I hope you like what I have for you today.  I will be back soon with something else to share.  Is there anything that you would like for me to go over or make a tutorial of?  I think that since you are the one looking here, that you are the best people to ask.  I am very open for suggestions.

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of THOSE dreamy "Heather" creations that I could simply get lost in.... *sigh!* Yep - you + pearly pearls = GORGEOUS! I agree with you and the stitching - WHAT a terrific combo! THIS card is simply BREATH TAKING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layered flowe is *sigh* delightiful! Beautiful card, as always! And I *heart* your stitching tooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card! Love it Heather!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover