Monday, March 5, 2018


Hello Want2Scrap© Fans, Terre Fry here with a creative Labels One Chipboard Album.


Anyone who knows me, knows I love creating albums. This album has lots of wonderful Want2Scrap© product used in it including the album itself.  The front of the album has the Framed Heart Chipboard Embellishment along with Finesse Swirls Black Rhinestones and Pink Mini Paper Flowers.


This page uses another Chipboard Embellishment as well as Chipboard Embellishment Style A











Throughout this album, I used several techniques, distressing the edge of the paper, inking the edges of the paper and the entire album to give it that old world worn look and feel.

I hope you have enjoyed my creativity today, and please leave a comment or two and let us know what your favorite Want2Scrap© products are.

Crafty Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover