Friday, December 22, 2017

Postal Friendly Christmas Card

Hello Want2Scrap friends, Lovita Redd here! I want to share with you how I created a bulk-free dimensional christmas card.


The craft colored card base is a 6" x 5" top fold constructed from ColorBox cardstock. The edges were distressed using Color Box Mixd Media Inx - Leather. 

Next I cut a 5" x 4" and 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of designer paper from The Paper Studio and tore the edges. The 5" x 4" paper was secured using Want2Scrap 1/4" score tape. Dimensional foam tape was used to raise the 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" paper. 

I painted a Want2Scrap chipboard Christmas tree embellishment, glued green designer paper to one side, distressed the edges, and secured it to the card using dimensional foam tape. I painted a tiny wooden star white, and after drying covered it with a layer of glitter glue for a little sparkle and shine. 

I accented one corner with a Want2Scrap bulk pearl. Lastly, for a little whimsy, I added a Want2Scrap Swirl Finesse - White Pearl to the left side.



Want2Scrap items used:

Other items used:
The Paper Studio (477125 & 119602)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover