Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hello friends, Lovita Redd here! 
Today I am sharing with you how I captured a fond memory of my daughter's participation in the 2014 Southern Crescent Pearls Debutante Cotillion. 
I used the Want2Scrap 12x12 Dress Up page layout as my theme.
My daughter is dressed in a white ball gown and I am dressed in peach color gown. The left side of the picture of my daughter and I is accented with Want2Scrap's Sleek Strips 12" Pearls in White. I also used Want2Scrap's Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones. 

I used a small swatch of satin fabric in white and another in Peach. Not from our dresses, I may add, my daughter would have a fit...LOL. I lined the openings with Want2Scrap's Sleek Strips 12" Rhinestones - Iridescent.

The shoe was made from the Want2Scrap Victorian Boot Small - Chipboard Embellishment. It's painted white, lined with 1/4" white gimp braid, accented with white pearls and rhinestones with a peach color rose beneath.

I created a 3D dress from embroidered fabric and secured it using hot glue. The dress is accented using 1/4" white gimp braid, Peach color flowers and Want2Scrap Swirls - Silver Rhinestones.

Items used for this project are:
Want2Scrap 12 x 12 Dress Up page layout
Want2Scrap's Sleek Strips 12" Pearls in White
Want2Scrap's Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones
Want2Scrap Victorian Boot Small - Chipboard Embellishment
Want2Scrap Swirls - Silver Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover