Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Nestabling Style


Hello Everyone, Terre here with a Halloween Banner Nestabling Style. For this decorative banner I used Want2Scrap© Labels 25 Nestaboard, older style Halloween paper from My Minds Eye, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry and Spellbinders Labels 25 die template.


To make the banner panels pop, I used Want2Scrap© Nestabling Heart Circles Black Rhinestones


The stamp set I used is from Quietfire Designs and the ink I used is from Imagine Crafts Memento Black Tuxedo.

I hope you have enjoyed this creative Halloween Banner, make sure to stop back by for more inspiration from my other design team members, Linda Lucas, Lovita Reed, Michelle Hahn and Candy Slabaugh.

Crafty Smiles,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover