Sunday, June 18, 2017

Want2Scrap Cherish the Simple Things Layout

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here on the Blog and I am excited to be sharing another layout with you today - created using one of the 12x12 Overlays - It makes scrapbooking easy - and I love that - definitely a great way to find your starting place...and there is never a shortage of subjects with my adorable Grandson - totally unbiased Nana here! Wink:wink!


I am working on an Album of the first year of my Grandson's life - as a gift for his parents - is this the time to add that he is now 2!?! Shhhh!!  I love these photos of Noah and his Mum - they really suit the title!  The photos have been adhered behind the overlay.  I have randomly stamped the overlay using  Imagine Inks that highlight the photos, along with some white paint splatters to interest to the layout.


The Classy Corners - Class have been added to the right hand lower corner - I just had to add a little bling - the corner is so pretty but not too fussy on a boys layout. sentiments from Darkroom Door have been adhered between the photos, along with 'faux' Washi Tape, created using strips of patterned paper.  Buttons of various shapes have been adhere using liquid glue.



The sentiment has been had patterned paper adhered underneath and a little more splatter added!


Want2Scrap Products:
Other: SpellbindersA2 Matting Basics B Card Creator; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:  E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue; Graphic 45Secret Garden Collection; Narrow Green Seam Binding, recycled lace flower

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to check out the Overlays - you know you want to!! Wink:Wink!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover