Hello and welcome! Susie here today with a mixed media card pairing the Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea stamp set with Want2Scrap rhinestone bling! I adore anything to do with the ocean so I loved playing with the whimsical images in the Under the Sea stamp set from Heartfelt Creations. One of my favorite thing about them is that they have coordinating dies! Die cutting the images is so much faster than having to fussy cut them!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Want2Scrap Supplies for Under the Sea Card:
- Baby Bling - Black Rhinestones, 100 Count
- 72 Count Turquoise Rhinestones
- 72 Count Iridescent Rhinestones
- 72 Count Light Green Rhinestones
Cross Promotional Supplies:
- Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea Cling Stamps HCPC-3739
- Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea Craft Dies HCD1-799
Other supplies: Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst - Ultramarine Blue, Lime Green; Ken Oliver Crafts Liquid Metals - Verdi Gris; The Crafters Workshop stencil - Mini Raven Mosaic; Wow Embossing Powder - Atlantic Seaspray; Impression Obsession/Yvonne Blair Words for Art cling stamps, watercolor paper, inks.