Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Tri-Shutter Baby Card

Susie here today sharing a tri-shutter baby card featuring some lovely white pearl bling from Want2Scrap.  I really love fancy fold cards and this particular style is probably my all time favorite. I enjoy decorating all the different surfaces!  

I used the Cuddle Girl Collection from Authentique Papers.  The front of the card features an element I trimmed out of one of the pages and decorated with a single white pearl.  See it in the upper right?  A perfect center for that sweet flower!  I love the 72 Count White Pearl package because it comes with an assortment of sizes: 8mm, 6mm, and 3mm.

I decorated the back panel of the card with Swirls Finesse in White Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie



Materials for Baby Card:

Other:  Authentique Papers Cuddle Girl Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover