Friday, December 25, 2015

A Want2Scrap Christmas Layout

Susie here on this fine Christmas morning!  I hope you are all enjoying special time with your families!  I just wanted to pop in and share a quick Christmas layout I created featuring some wonderful Want2Scrap  products:  Fancy Chipboard Words and Bling!
The papers are from the Tidings Collection by Authentique Paper.  It is a really different kind of Christmas collection.  The papers have a kraft paper base that mixes well with the traditional reds and greens of the season.  What I really appreciate is that Authentique uses the same base colors every year.  What that means is that I can take this year's release and mix it with collections from years past!
I used one of the cute cut apart cards as a caption for the photo and then embellishedalong the bottom edge with a string of hearts ribbon.  I used self-adhesive red rhinestone bling from Want2Scrap to embellish my embellishment!  Next I covered one of the Fancy Chipboard Words with red glitter.
Here's a close up of a simple embellishment cluster above the photo.  It makes me giggle because it looks like the horns are coming out of his head!  (I guess he is a little naughty!)
Merry Christmas and I hope you find some time to play today!  



Want2Scrap Supplies for Christmas Layout:

Other supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover