Thursday, October 4, 2012

Love Life Laugh

Hello, friends! Nina here again on the blog. I hope you are doing well on this Thursday morning. I have another Authentique/Want2Scrap card today. I used the beautiful Garden Motif - Silhouette as a backdrop on my card again. The gorgeous papers, including the word stickers, are by Authentique (Carefree Collection).
W2S-Sept-12-card
The word "Laugh" is Want2Scrap's Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love. I accented it with the bling swirl from B.Y.O.B. 1 Build your own Bling - Donna Salazar Design. A little ribbon bow is just the right embellishment for this card.
W2S-Sept-12-card-det
I hope you will have many occasions to laugh today! Until next time... :).

Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promo Products used:
Authentique Carefree Collection

Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover