Monday, October 10, 2011

Want2Scrap™, Simple Stories, Score-Pal, and Eco Green Crafts all in one!!

Simple Stories is now a new preferred partner of Want2Scrap™. Lucky me to get to work with these fantastic papers from their 100 Days of Summer Line!


I also got this great Scor-Pal! Now that I am making more cards this will be a great new tool to have in my stash. I want to thank these great companies for sending us these fun goodies. I also added a little Eco Green Crafts ink to the edges of my card for a little added definition.

This is what I had fun making with them! I love that these papers have some pre-printed sentiments on them...it so easy to work with them.

I used these Style C Chipboard Embellishments. I sprayed them with ink and added the 72 Count Amber Rhinestones. What a great way to add additional color and texture.

Don't miss the new Labels Twenty-Three Pearl Nestabling™. It is the perfect way to frame just about anything. Be sure to remember to stop by the store this month and support the Susan G. Komen Foundation with the purchase of any pink products!


Want2Scrap™ Products:
Style C Chipboard Embellishments
72 Count Amber Rhinestones
Labels Twenty-Three Pearl Nestabling™

Preferred Partners:
Simple Stories, 100 Days of Summer
Scor-Pal
Eco Green Crafts

Other Products:
Ribbon- Pebbles Inc.
Spray Ink- Tattered Angels
Cardstock- Bazzill

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMPOSSIBLE not to "be happy" when staring at this splendid card, Mimi! Such FABULOUS use of these awesome materials! ACROSS THE BOARD! It's like the most PERFECT party planning - only with BLING and stuff! I love it when you embrace your inner card crafter! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi - your art just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover