Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bling Galore...

I have been making more cards lately...and really liking it! I must say it is also nice to have a selection of cards on hand when I need them. I decided to really bling up this card...bling, butterflies and glitz galore!


I have always loved these tiny pink and blue butterflies. They really are the perfect embellishment for almost any project!


These Beautiful bling strips are so fun to work with. I cut right through them so that I could have them the length I wanted...very versatile! I also added some 72 Count Silver Rhinestones. They go with every project perfectly and they are just so clean, clear and fresh! You can find them in the Want2Scrap™ store in just about any color you need so head in there for some retail therapy!


I played with some goodies from Ego Green Crafts too. I used this Ink in the Cherry Blossom color...so pretty! I also pulled out some Glass Glintz. I glued a bold pattern paper to the bottom of a few pieces. Love how that looks!


Want2Scrap™ Products:
Pink Butterfly
Blue Butterfly
Beautiful bling strips
72 Count Silver Rhinestones

Cross Promotional Products:
Glass Glintz from Ego Green Crafts
Cherry Blossom Ink from Ego Green Crafts

Other Products:
Pattern Paper, Stickers, Chipboard- My Minds Eye (Stella & Rose)
Punch- EK Sucess
Glitter- Martha Stewart

5 comments:

  1. Great card. I just started making cards 2 days ago, so love the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your card. Super flower and besides all the wonderful bling, I loved the glass glintz. First time I have seen those.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that bling, thanks for creating and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover