Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meet Our Guest Designer for June - Karen Taylor

Hello blogging friends! It's the beginning of another month and today, it is my pleasure to announce the Want2Scrap™ Guest Designer for the month of June, Karen Taylor. Not only is Karen an amazing designer she is also such a sweetheart!! We are so pleased Karen could join us this month! Please help us in giving Karen a warm welcome!!Here is a little bit about Karen~

I am Karen Taylor and I live in Southwest Missouri with my husband Andy. We have two children Jessie and Douglas. We were blessed with our first grandson almost two years ago and have one on the way.
I have been a paper craftier for six years but creating has always been a part of my life. I was raised by my grandmother who taught me the love of creating. Inspired by her 1930's scrapbooks I love all things vintage and old. When I am at home you can find me in my studio. I love to create very special layouts, cards and altered items my mini pieces of art.

I have been lucky to have work with major paper craft companies including Donna Salazar Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, Best Creations, Inc, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker to name a few and in magazines, on TV (Local TV segments, Creative Memories TV Show, Terri O Show, QVC, Home Shopping Network US and Canada and was published in a book this past year as well as work in catalogues and at the Craft and Hobby Association Show for the last six shows.


I am so thrilled to join Want2Scrap™ this month as their guest designer. I love their products and can not wait to show them off! I hope you enjoy as I embrace my Creative Yearnings.

I also wanted to share a couple pieces of artwork from Karen. Music Man Layout - this is Karen's grandson playing the harmonica. He is such a cutie! New Love Layout - I love all the beautiful flowers!

Karen thank you so much for joining us this month! We can't wait to see what you have been busy creating with all of the Want2Scrap™ products!! Hop on over to Karen's Blog to check out her design work and please check back throughout the month to see more of Karen's beautiful artwork right here on the Want2Scrap™ Blog- We know you will be inspired!!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Want2Scrap™ Blog today and I hope you have a creative day!!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Karen! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! We are so excited to have you this month!! Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Karen! So honored to have you as our guest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I am so excited you will be joining us this month!! I can't wait to see what you create!! Congrats on your sweet new grand baby!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome Karen! So great to see your fantastic work at Want2Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover