Friday, November 19, 2010

Have yourself a Shabby {chic} little Christmas...

Can you believe the holiday season is upon us?  WOW!  I'm already humming along to Chirstmas tunes on my Pandora station and was inspired to "have myself a shabby little Christmas" here today!  Want 2 Scrap has just the bling for the job too....
On this card, I used LeCreme Baby Pearls- 100 count, Pink Pearls - 72 count, Silver Rhinestones- 72 count and Finesse Swirls.  You can find similar swirls here, Silver Rhinestone swirls.  Swirls can be used as is or cut and reassembled to best suit your design.
This card also uses a fabulous cut file by Kelleigh Ratzlaff called Ornament Cuts and Designer Label Cuts.  I also used a sketch from Waltzingmouse stamps.  Foam pop dots give this ornament some 3-D effects that I just love!

I'm so glad that you could stop by today!  Thanks for doing that!


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover