Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside So Bling It Up


Hello Everyone, Terre here with a couple of mixed media projects, the first one is a simple card using Imagine Crafts Creative Medium. I used a pallet knife to spread this all over the card front, then heat set it to make it bubble and add dimension. Die cut some Spellbinders snowflakes and what did I embellish them with? Hello.....Want2Scrap© 72 Count Rhinestone Bling!

My second project is an upcycled project, I used a brown glass bottle, covered it in Imagine Craft Amplify and heat set it to make it bubble to reflect snow. I die cut Spellbinders snowflakes and yes you guessed it....embellished the snowy bottle with Want2Scrap© 72 Count Rhinestone Bling.

Thank you all for joining me today for this mixed media/upcycled post, I hope you enjoy your week and make sure to leave us a comment or two and follow us on Facebook!

Crafty Smiles,



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover