Saturday, February 2, 2013

Create What You Love

Hello Want2Scrap friends!  February is the month of love.  I love fashion photography.  The beautiful models, the gorgeous clothes, and those overstated poses...what's not to love?  Today's layout includes one of my fav photos of Audrey Hepburn.  I wanna wear that hat!
 

I combined the paper collection, "Traditions", by Carta Bella with these lovely Want2Scrap products:
 
I love our chipboard albums SO much, I even incorporate them into my layouts.  This big chipboard tag is part of our Tag Album and perfect to anchor my photo.
 
 
What do you love?  Celebrate what makes you smile in your next project.  Don't forget to include lots of lovely Want2Scrap products.
 
Cross Promotional Products:

Other Products:
Tsukineko Staz-On Ink
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Carta Bella "Traditions" paper collection
 
 



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover