Saturday, April 24, 2010

Organizing is Key


I have been on a huge kick lately to become more organized at home.  It makes it incredibly difficult to do so because I also have a home office.  Well, I found this wonderful download over at the Project Girl blog to help me with my goals. I know it is almost the end of April, but I figure it is NEVER too late to start.  You HAVE to go check it out!  I was able to print out my own pages to help me get organized and it gave me the opportunity to design my own planner cover!  How sweet is that????
weekly-planner 
I have this planner sitting on the easel right in the kitchen so I can see it and most importantly USE it.  (cause that’s the hardest part right??)
Here is a close-up of the Want2Scrap pearl bling I used.  These little beauties are so versatile and I love the contrast between the pearl and the dark color of the flowers. 
weekly-planner-pearls
These pearls and bling just give that extra added touch.  I used the bling and cut up the swirls to make an interesting pattern under the flower.
Here is one more shot of the inner pages.  It makes it so fun and easy to keep everything in one place now.
weekly-planner-pages
I hope you are inspired to get organized this spring as well.  I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Organized? What's that?? LOL! I think I need one of these versus the little scraps of notes and lists floating around on my counter! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is awesome!! I sooo need one of these right now!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything that helps keep me organized gets a great big thumbs up from me, great project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover