Friday, March 2, 2018

Easter Greetings Tag

Candy here and today I am sharing with you an Easter Tag I created using Wild Plum Pearls Swirls Finesse.  The beautiful design paper is from Graphic 45.  I covered the Manila Tag using Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments - Heart Song Paper and added the vintage image and sentiment from Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments - Heart Song Paper.  I added Art Glitter Ensalada Glitter with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive to the image. 



Then I adhered a LeCreme Pearl and added the Wild Plum Pearls Swirls Finesse, cutting to fit as needed.



At the top of the tag I used LeCreme Pearls and Sage Green Pearls and added seam binding to the hole.


Very quickly you have a beautiful vintage tag to add to your Easter basket.  Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products:



Other Products:  Manila Tag; Seam Binding; Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments - Easter Greetings Paper and Heart Song Paper; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Glitter - Ensalada

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover