Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Want2Scrap So Very Precious Layout

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here on the Blog and I am excited to be sharing a layout with you today - created using a chipboard word and a Stencil.  I do love it that Want2Scrap stock so many products, along with their gorgeous bling - it certainly helps me when it comes to scrapbooking.


How adorable is this photo - it definitely needed framing - what better way to do it then with a negative Die from the Spellbinders 6x6 Matting Basics A Etched Dies. I have Sponged it using Imagine Inks that highlight that wonderful texture and angled it into the photo and adhered using liquid glue.


I have drawn around where I want my photo and applied Gesso using the Bricks Stencil and a Spatula and wiping away the excess.  Once Dried I have sponged the Gesso using Imagine in Teal Zeal Ink,

I have combined a few Spellbinders Dies by Seth Apter - using the Drip Drop and Trifecta Etched Dies - they work together so beautifully.  Noah can count to three so this works perfectly! 


The Chipboard sentiment has been coloured using Imagine IrRESISTibles Pico Embellisher in Dandelion - giving the perfect colour and shimmer, this has been adhered using liquid glue. The 'So Very' has been added using alphabet stickers I had on hand.

Want2Scrap Products:

Other: Spellbinders: 6x6 Matting Basics B Card Creator; Shapeabilities Seth Apter Trifecta Etched Dies, Shapeabilities Seth Apter Drip Drop Etched Dies;  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:  E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue; 

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to add some of the beautiful Want2Scrap pearls to your projects
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover