Sunday, November 20, 2016

More Inspiration with Want2Scrap and Quick Quotes!

Hello and welcome!  Susie here today capturing my daughter's senior prom memories with a layout featuring some of my favorite products from Quick Quotes and Want2Scrap!

I started with papers from the Quick Quotes' Chiffon Collection, tearing and inking the layers to add some lovely texture and character.
I included a vellum quote amongst my collage of pictures.  I have been lucky to be on the Quick Quotes Design Team for a couple of years and I pulled this one from my "stash" because it was perfect for the page.  They have created vellum quotes on such a wide array of subjects and events that you will have no problem finding one that works for any of your scrapbooking projects!
Likewise, Want2Scrap has a huge selection of Fancy Chipboard Words!  I love to alter them and use them on all of my projects: cards, layouts, canvases, and mini-albums.  There is even a way to order a custom word if you need something that is not in stock!  For this layout, I used glittery black embossing powder to alter the word "Sparkle", which I had ordered as a special request!
I used Warm Sand and Antique Linen PowderPuff Chalking Inks on the torn paper edges and then added pieces of Black Rhinestone Swirls Finesse
The multi-layered "Prom Memories" die cut was perfect for the title!  It brought a touch of class to the page by adding silver and gold glitter paper to the classic black camera and white letters.
Before you leave, take a peek at the mask my daughter is wearing in the center photo.  I brought a basic cardboard mask home from the local craft store and she added glitter and LeCreme Swirls Finesse Pearls to create a one of a kind design that perfectly coordinated with her gown!  (Yes - this crafty momma was so proud!)

Want2Scrap Supplies:

Cross Promotional supplies:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover