Friday, April 22, 2016

Baby Album with Bling!

Susie here today with the perfect gift for a new mom: a baby album with bling!

My niece recently had a beautiful, brand new baby gift!  As a gift, I created an 8"x8" album using the Cuddle Girl Collection from Authentique.  Realizing that she is an exhausted new mommy, I made it super simple by putting a blank photo mat on each page.  All she has to do is print out a 4"x6"  and adhere it in place.  And then I made it super special by adding little bits of Want2Scrap bling to each page!  Have a look!

I tucked a piece of Swirls Finesse behind the tag on this page:


I used a tiny 3mm Light Blue Pearl in the center of flowers on this page:


12" Sleek Strip Pearls in Light Pink embellish the tag on this page:


Another Light Pink Pearl adorns the upper right corner of the card on this page:


More Light Pink Pearls provide a sweet detail on the little cameo tag on this page:


More of the 12" Sleek Strip Pearls jazz up the tab on this page:


Here are some pics of the rest of the album:














Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie



Materials for Baby Album:

Other:  Authentique Papers Cuddle Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover