Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday card with Beautiful Borders


AJ here again sharing a blinged out birthday card using some Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Borders.


 For my card,  I used Nina's Beautiful Bling Borders "Fancy That" as the focal point of my card.  I stamped the sentiment on to my S4-126 Spellbinders Classic Squares LG.  The borders come in a long strip, but you can snip in between each segment and use them like this as well.



Want2Scrap Products used:
Beautiful Bling Borders Fancy That!

Cross Promotional Products:
S4-126 Spellbinders Classic Squares LG
ColorBox Black ink

Paper: Echo Park
Stamps- Gina K Designs
seam binding
3D Foam Squaes, EZ-Runner, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L






enjoy!!

AJ

http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. Darling card AJ! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of number in the background for a birthday card, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover