Friday, February 24, 2012

Want2Scrap Designer Mimi’s {Love}ly Projects!


I have not done much "scrapping" for the last several months, life has gotten in the way. My kids are older and I spend tons of time running them around and watching them in their events. I would not change that for the world...but I have really missed scrapping lately and decided to scrap a "pretty" layout using lots of Want2Scrap™ goodies. Nothing like these little pretties to get you inspired...

If you have not seen their new Rose Ribbons you really must, they come in just about every color and size. I just love this pink one.

In my opinion "you can have too much bling"! I used the both the Nestabling Pink Circle Rhinestones and the Nestabling Silver Circle Rhinestones. I topped that off with the gorgousHeart Rhinestone Ribbon Slide...gorgeous!

Another fun product to check out are the butterfly embellishments, so dang cute. ThisOrange Butterfly really highlighted the photo of my lotus flower bringing out the center color. Of course I can not do a layout without some sort of pearls and the Coral Pearls - 72 Count were the perfect center of my die cut butterflies.

Want2Scrap™ Products:
Pink Rose Ribbon
Nestabling Pink Circle Rhinestones
Nestabling Silver Circle Rhinestones
Heart Rhinestone Ribbon Slide
Orange Butterfly
Coral Pearls - 72 Count

Other Products:
Pattern Paper- LilyBee Designs, Studio Calico, Prima Marketing, Girls Phttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=2006463292332640260aperie
Punch, Doily- Martha Stewart
Words, Die Cut Border- Authentique
Pink Flower- Prima Marketing
Text Flower- Girls Paperie
Stickles- Ranger
Glitter- Doodlebug Designs
Ribbon- American Crafts


3 comments:

  1. Very verrrrry pretty Mimi....Hurry up Spring!!!! I've missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi...love this and it so perfect for this time of year...or at least this year..we have flowers in bloom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover