Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Want2Scrap Guest Designer and SPECIAL SAVINGS!

Our Guest Designer this month is:


Hello from Minnesota. I have always enjoyed being creative. As a child my mother was always celebrating my creativity by sending me to art classes, and providing me with crafty art supplies and books. I am always happy to share my love for crafts and art projects. I enjoy making cards for friends, Operation Write Home, and some local charities. I enjoy volunteer work. I create scrapbook pages for both others and myself, as well as home decor and gift items, and jewelry for myself and others. When I'm not getting inky or playing with paper and beads, I like getting together with friends for karaoke or a movie, or enjoying some music. I also love cooking and baking.






Help us welcome Allie! We are excited to have her with us this month!



50% OFF ALL CHIPBOARD ITEMS!!*
That's right! Half off all Chipboard Albums, Grand Chipboard Albums, Chipboard Words, Shapes, Embellishments, and NESTABOARD™


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard to Allie. I have watched and received creations by Allie for a long time now; she is the most creative and most organized person I know! You rock lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Allie, You are such a great artist and designer I love seeing your work.. I also love hearing your organizing tips..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allie- I wish I was half as creative as you! I love to see your work
    nancy dunlap

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover