Thursday, September 9, 2010

For You

Hi everyone! I am back again to show off a couple more products Want 2 Scrap carries that I just LOVE having in my crafting arsenal. I don't know how often I turn to using chipboard and bling on my projects, but it is a LOT! Usually I "sugar" up my chipboard with glitter or cover with patterned paper, but this time I thought I'd do something different for a change!



Can you tell what I did? Well, first of all, I used the chipboard hearts...and you get MANY to a pack in both small and large sizes. I used the large size for this project. I first painted it over with regular acrylic paint. After I let that dry, I spritzed the top with a tan colored glimmer mist for a little sparkle. And after that dried, I stamped some French script right on top with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. LOVE the way that turned out. I also used some leftover bling from my Silver Rhinestone Swirls right on top of my burlap leaves. They stick wonderfully!

So are you a bling and chipboard kind of gal/guy too? If so, definitely check out the online store for great deals on your favorite products!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover