Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wish Big

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a Clean and Simple card, but dressed up with some bling! I followed Dana's que and decided to make a gorgeous flower as well. And to accent the pretty flower, I used Want 2 Scrap's Swirls in Silver Rhinestones!


I think they make such a lovely pair, don't you? :) This was so quick to put together, and I love the way the rhinestones laid themselves out perfectly on my card. Be sure and check out the Want 2 Scrap webstore for even more bling products! You just can't beat the price point AND selection!

Until next time...

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. So pretty !!!!
    Mary.-
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Melissa! The blue and white make an amazing combo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover