Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's the Little Things...

HI everyone!  Isn't it so?  Isn't it many times all about the little things?  Especially when they are soooo cute like Want 2 Scrap bling and ribbon!  Check out how the green pearl bling adds a little something special to the already gorgeous butterfly design of Jen Allyson.

You can also find Want 2 Scrap in the silver bling up in the top left corner and check out the delicate white crochet ribbon included in a mixed bag of ribbon I received.  Just a bit of this ribbon adds such a wonderful texture to this card.
I wanted to make sure this card had a real "fly away" quality to it.  This was easy to accomplish by only adhering the body of the butterfly to the card base and gently curling the tips of the wings with my fingers. 

Thanks so much for coming by today.  I can't wait to find more ways to incorporate the fabulous "little things" from Want 2 Scrap!

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! LOVE that color combo and those butterflies!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! I worked on a butterfly card today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Dana! This is so gorgeous!!! I love every bit of it and the colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the colors and textures!

    So glad to have found this blog. I love your bling and actually just posted a little shout out to Want 2 Scrap on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover